- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, they MUST remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Korompilas, Dr. Bouchelion, Dr. Guyer and Dr. Bruno prior to your surgical date for instructions.
- Dental Implants▼
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Surgical Instructions▼
- New Patients
- Links of Interest
Orland Park Office:
10713 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL 60467 (708) 301-5000
24020 Riverwalk Court, Suite 112, Plainfield, IL 60544 (815) 254-1500
1124 Essington Road, Suite B, Joliet, IL 60435 (815) 582-3345
Downers Grove Office:
6800 Main Street, Suite 106, Downers Grove, IL 60516 (630) 964-5880